hey, hey folk going to update you on my life happenings because I feel like I’ve only been reblogging or answering asks or the odd post:
- I have stopped calorie counting for good
- my friend text me earlier and we’re going to go for lunch tomorrow. it’s really nice because I only saw her last week and at one point I wouldn’t socialise because of all the complications and so we didn’t see each other for 6 months or more. she was my best friend until my eating disorder kicked in and she’s the only one that knows about my problems, we don’t talk about it now and I think she suffers with disordered eating too but I am so grateful that she has stuck by me, whatta girl
- grim, but today at work there was baby poo on a shelf. luckily, I didn’t have to clean it up and a girl who kind of acts as a 2nd mummy to her girlfriends daughter did the dirty work for me!
- after 6 weeks my Nana looks likely to come out of hospital (probably tomorrow) and that makes me happy
- I’m still working quite a bit and that also makes me happy. I’m still not sure whether I’m going to be choosing Uni or work and I’m really trying to ‘fit in’ more at work.
- I keep cancelling my therapy appointment because I want to see my Doctor first and explain to him why I want to pursue with MM instead of following the silly NHS guidelines. I’m seeing my Doctor next week and it will be 6 weeks since I’ve known my weight and it has helped me so much not knowing and I really hope I never have to know again.
- not letting myself act on any ED thoughts because nope, not for me
- oh and my boobs look hella good in this picture
I AM SO PROUD OF YOU.
Seriously you are flat out incredible and amazing.